Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Cute Little Kona

Sorry I've been remiss on my postings! My allergies have been driving me nuts. My Lady is doing everything she can and I appreciate it. Hopefully I'll be back on track soon enough. In the meantime, here's a few characters you might want to meet -


Kona
Little Kona was one of the first little ones to come stay with us and she's been back a few times. She's a cute little thing. Bounces around a lot and loves to sniff me when I pretend I'm asleep. 

She has a hard time keeping up with me on walks though. My Lady has to carry her most of the time, but she doesn't seem to mind.

Little Kona likes to sit on my Lady a lot, curling up like a cat. Kinda weird for a dog to do that.

Kona made me realize my Lady really likes it when pups hug and kiss her a lot. I never knew that until I saw little Kona jumping all over my Lady, kissing her and snuggling on her. Hell, she seemed to be constantly on my Lady. Key word here is my.
It hasn't taken me long to realize these little fur balls aren't here to hang with me at all. They just want her - my Lady.
Kona

I'm not sure how I feel about that, so I've really been making an effort to sit in her lap more often. She doesn't mind a bit, despite her grunts. I'm not that heavy.

Forget the kissing part though. No way. I’m not kissing anyone.

Of course now my crazy Lady is on a mission for silly kisses. “Come on Hamish! Just a wee little kiss. Just on the cheek, just a little kiss…”

Good grief it's been ridiculous. She really needs to get out of the house more often.

Paws out,
HH
 

No comments:

Post a Comment